Do you ever wonder why when you do Air Duct Cleaning in just a few days after dusting your home, dust reappears? Do you suffer from allergies Fresh Air Duct Cleaning can rid your home or commercial building of the dust that plagues you! Fresh Air Duct Cleaning is the only duct cleaning company in Irvine that exclusively uses thePro Air Clear View Duct Cleaning System.
Fresh uses Pro Air’s revolutionary duct cleaning system is state-of-the-art forced air cleaning technology that restores heating and air conditioning systems to superior cleanliness, including all mechanical equipment and ductwork. You can see the dust and debris being removed right before your eyes!
Skip Sandoval, President of Fresh Air Duct Cleaning and user of the Pro Air Duct Cleaning System, is considered one of the world’s leading authorities on duct cleaning. We are long standing members of the National Air Duct Cleaner’s Association and Restoration Industry Association.
Since the introduction of the Pro Air System into the global market, the United States, Australia, Europe, Canada and Mexico have enthusiastically begun to replace their now-obsolete duct cleaning methods with the revolutionary Pro Air Duct Cleaning System.
Pro Air is currently the fastest growing duct cleaning system manufacturing company in the world, used in every major city in the US and at least 10 other countries.
See in full color exactly what lurks in your ducts
#1 Rated Duct Cleaning Company IN Whittier, CA
Not sure if you need the ducts in your home cleaned? Find out for yourself – simply take a small digital camera or your cell phone, open a floor vent and snap a picture to see what it looks like down there (and what you are breathing!). But be prepared! It’s not always pretty. If you are like many of our customers – perhaps the ducts have been “out of sight, out of mind” for too long. Don’t worry, that’s what we’re here for – give us a call and we will put our 25 years of experience working on HVAC systems to good use!
What we clean from your system might surprise you – to see inside some actual vents using our camera tools, check out our video. The footage was all taken from the same vent system! While this was an extreme case, we come across our fair share of toys, dirt, garbage, lint build up, pet dander etc. All of these things may be circulating through your air, which may be causing health issues. Not only will Fresh Air Duct Cleaning be able to help with these issues, but a proper cleaning can also help reduce heating and cooling bills by improving the energy efficiency of your duct system and extending the life of your Furnace or Air Conditioning unit.
Signs Your Air Ducts Need Cleaning
Keep your ducts in a row.
Have you noticed little wisps of dust puffing out from an air duct every time you turn on your home’s heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system? Have you seen dust or pet hair trapped in a vent? Is there dust coating the grill on the return air registers? These might be indications that your home’s duct work might be due for a thorough cleaning.
Inside your HVAC system, fine dust collects on air duct surfaces, vents, motors, and coils. Flakes of dead skin, hair, and pet dander catch onto the dust, and before too long this process creates a dense, mat-like environment where bacteria, mould, dust mites, and allergens can flourish. Air filters remove most of these from the air stream, but not for all parts of the HVAC system. That’s why it’s important to periodically check the condition of your air ducts to see if they could use air duct cleaning services.
Any of these indicators show that your HVAC system and ductwork is being adversely affected by too much dust and dirt.
Top 5 Dirty Consequences
So what trouble’s in a little dirt and dust? Plenty. There are a number of problems caused by dirty ducts, ranging from increased energy costs to health problems:
1. Dirt and dust restrict your HVAC system’s heating and cooling. In the winter, dirt-clogged heat exchangers cannot warm the air as efficiently. In the summer, dirt-clogged condensing coils are unable to cool the air as well. These both increase the HVAC systems run time, requiring it to use more fuel and energy to heat and cool your home.
2. Dirt and dust restrict air flow. Let’s say your system is doing a fine job of heating and cooling the air. But if the blower fan or motor can’t turn because of dirt or the air filter is clogged with dust, then the system can’t effectively circulate that properly warmed or cooled air through out your home. It’s still going to run longer and use more energy.
3. The longer your HVAC system operates, the more wear and tear it undergoes. Long run times can shorten the overall life time of HVAC systems, from AC compressors to hydro pumps, burners, and motor bearings. You’ll wear out your home’s HVAC system sooner.
4. Dust contains not only fine dirt, but also dead skin, pet dander, microorganisms from cat litter (toxoplasmosis), and other particulates such as pollen, mold spores, fungi, and even rodent feces. Left to contaminate your HVAC system, it can become a breeding ground for bacteria, mites, and other pests.
5. Dirt and dust spread quicker in a home with dirty ducts. No matter how diligent you may dust and clean your home, fine particulate contaminates, including dangerous allergens, quickly flow from room to room to cover tables, smart phones, and children’s toys.
Top 5 Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
A visit from a professional air duct cleaning service every 3 to 5 years can prevent many maintenance and health problems before they start. Plus, you’ll start saving money on heating and cooling:
1. Better and reliable over-all performance from your HVAC system
2. Fewer expensive repairs from wear and tear and longer HVAC system life
3. More energy efficiency, reducing your energy bills
5. Less dust makes it easier to clean and maintain your home’s living space
Ultimately, cleaning the ducts of your HVAC system is not a do-it-yourself project. And it’s certainly not a job for a cheap guy with an air compressor in a minivan, either. A thorough cleaning can only be performed by using industry-standard equipment designed to handle the size and volume of all kinds of homes. That’s why you can trust the trained professionals at Fresh.